This coming friday will be my last day in EYIpoh..I will be on leave the week after that and on 1st sept, will be my 1st day in EYKL. Quite nervous actually..Eventho it is still the same company and the same work methodology, but the environment is different. New bosses, new colleagues, new friends, new workplace, new portfolios, new clients..lots of NEW things there.dagut..dagut.. But hope I can easily adapt to the NEW environment. Amin..
So,as to follow d "unwritten law @ tradition" of Ipoh office, the resigning people will have to give a farewell treat for the whole dept which is currently consist of approx 50 ppl. Normally, ppl will give cakes..Hmm. I am still undecided on this..it's either to give them big apple donuts, secret recipe cake or one of my favourite deli garden's cake which i cant remember the name..eheh..
camno ni..camno..

donuts or....cake
4 comments:
BEB...big apple mahai sikit kot nak bagi kat 50 orang tu..hehe...maybe u can google up maybe ada freelance punya org buat cupcakes kat ipoh ke? cute pun cute :)
cik cap.. aku pun terfikir about cupcakes jugak.... :) but not sure kat ipoh yang mana satu sedap... just google for it, mesti ada punye.. cupcakes biz is booming everywhere!
sha & lia,
dah tgk2 dah..cupcake nyer rm2 hinggit satu.size s lak tuh.rasa tak tau lagi..hoho..mahei2.ingat ipoh murah.pastu kalo yg biasa2 pon ard 1.50..tgh hangat tuh mahei tuh..cis!
Hah dear !!
I cadangkan u bagi coklat 'sumi' sorang satu !!
Haha .. barulah jimat berkadar namanya !!
- Hubby -
Post a Comment