Actually, last weekend we went to Shah Alam, thought can find nice baju kurung or baju melayu with the acceptable price.But,we were so surprise looking at the price which mostly cost around RM150 above.I mean which i dun think those baju worth to buy at dat price pon...and we r so shocked that the plain baju melayu with not so good material pun cost ard RM150. Adoi..cekik darah sungguh la! Dat day, I was attracted to this nice and fashionable baju kurung (ala2 kembung kat tgn tuh). It's a very simple baju kurung with plain colour and some beads on the colar.My eyes was so BIG seeing the price of RM450 tuh..gila la!Baju tu not la so grand to compare with d price.Hai..langsung mood ilang..
Pikir punya pikir, I think maybe we just survey around this kota damansara area..mana tau we can get a good one!But, not today ..most prob next week.Yeah2..bila lagi, coz this weekend will be the last weekend..lepas tuh raya, wiihoo!!Miss my hometown..My parents, nephews and nieces so MUCH!Oh..let me put some pictures of my nephew and nieces yg comel2 tuh..'Like acu like ..';)

Behind: Syazalyana, Zaim
Front: Dina,Daniel, Danish (my 2nd bro son), Diana

PEACE!!

4 'D' Gang..Diana, Danish, Dina, Daniel..
Not to forget..the youngest and my favourite one. I think my little sofea likes him coz during my pregnancy I LOVE playing wif him..


Putra Irhan aka Puta'




1 comments:
Yerp,
The prices are out of this world.
giler nak kaya awal peniaga2 tu ..
Hadui, yg I still heran is why would anybody really bother want to buy them and still shopping in that area ?? absolute mental !
I mean, kedai apek cina kat gunung rapat tu punya baju lagi lawa n kualiti, tu pon max rm 85, itu pon dia dah ambik untung more than 100%, haduii .. not fair, we as a pengguna need to act upon this goblin-like action. (cekik darah cik ooii !!)
Btw, miss them all too ..
Hope they'll show some 'loves' to their uncle. If not.. no duit raya laa this year ..
(ok laa ok .. bagi 2 posen je .. ok apa .. still can buy some cikidies from mamak teng-teng ! )
love.
- Hubby -
P/s : Syioknya .. 1st raya as hubby n wifey ! :D
Post a Comment