Okla..forget bout dat..I suppose to be happy today..coz my hubby will be coming back to Ipoh from cyber..weekend husband n wife kan..cant wait to c him later..hmm..he just called me just now.He told me bout his final exam for d training result. Before dat he is so damn nervous..coz he said most of his answer he was a bit unsure whether correct onot.Mana tau, end result oni 6 mistakes out of 50questions.kira hebat la tu awak..if in school, can consider it as an A:) tau..sonoknya..happy for u..he said he wanna compare with others..see who has lesser mistakes..Competitive sungguh!saper ajar ;)..hik2..rindu nyer..wohoho...
Hmm..haa..another thing, we've been searching for my baby scan photos since past 2 mths.I start realised the album missing 2 weeks before find out baby dah takder.hmm, normally I will see the photos before i go to sleep:). It is so weird I can misplaced it coz normally I will put either on the drawer next to bed or maybe in my handbag( kadang2 i bring to office :))..Cari2 mmg selongkar everything la.tak jumpa.maybe she doesnt wan me to be so so sad for her..she wan me to be ready and well prepared for not be able to see her anymore..hmm..last 2 days, I suddenly asked my mom to hide some of her "important items" below the drawer in my room(sbb she dunno where else to hide it..hihi)..bukak2 jer..she find out the album..so weird becoz last time , takde pun..maybe she thinks I am ready enuf and strong enuf to c her photos after wat had happened.mmg pun, happy sgt dapat tgk gambar baby..no tears, but a smile..miss her so MUCH. The album consist of her photos since she is 2 to 5mths inside me!
Below are her last scan photos..21 wks and 6 days..my sweet little girl. Miss u baby..
Al fatihah...Amin..





0 comments:
Post a Comment