Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sunday, 31st May 2009..

It's my Birthday!!I am 27 now..wohoho..
On Saturday nite...around 10 pm..I played cards with my hubby and my nephew (sling card nama gamenyer, but no gambling ;))..main punya main..ehem2, as usual I am the winner (sorry dear and jaim ek, cuba lagi .hik2..jgn mara..) ." I am the champion..of the world!"..oh sorry..naik sheh lak..ok, back to the story..around 11.55pm camtu, my hubby stopped the game..hoho, dat time i got the feeling, "dapat adiah..yeye"..hehe..eventho, before that he kept on saying, "sorry dear..no present this yr..i buy u key chain la"..i pun jawab " eh, takper2 takder adiah pun takper (konon), tapi kalo nak bagi,takmo la key chain jer " ahaks..

Happy birthday to u..happy birthday to u...after he sang that Bday song for me, he gave me clues on where my Bday present was placed. Ala2 cam treasure hunt la, tapi dalam rumah punya..The clues were:
Yusri:" ur present dekat sebelah rumah kepada barang di pakai di kaki "
Irna: hoho..tepi rak kasut..(maka I go n find it, jumpa!)







It's a towel printed with "Happy 27th Birthday Irna Wati 31 may 2009"..I'm not gonna use it..sayang..huhu

next;
Yusri : Another present is inside the black coloured items which we normally placed a very expensive and important items"
Irna: xxxxx...banyak kali gakla jawab salah..then think of, oo, inside laptop bag..












Hugo perfume set..dulu2, when I first met him, i use this perfume, then no more. .mengenang kembali nostalgia la ni :)..Irna with the Hugo smell..

The last one:
Yusri: It's placed dekat project mama n acik
Irna : wohoho..dapur!













As a winner of my Bday treasure hunt, I've been awarded with crystal medal, fewitt...written with "Happy Birthday..27..Irna Wati..31 may 2009"..huhu..terharu..


These are all the presents for my 27th Birthday..Thanks a lot dear..I Love u ..muacks!




Eventho it's a simple birthday celebration that nite...but it so so sweet..I will never forget:)
My 1st Bday celebration as Yusri's wife :)..

0 comments:

Post a Comment