This is my first time ber'blog2" ni..hmm..dunno wat to say in here..I never had any diary before, ada pun ..it's a very simple diary and always doing it halfway..coz too much thing to say and feel very tired to write it all..maybe by typing here in the blog, it much more simpler and more interesting..mari kita lihat..hehe..sampai bila I can maintain this blog..kikiki..cop2..kira blog ni leh consider macam diary la kan..sort of la kan..kan awak kan..;)
Hmm..okiela.Let me start with this..
Actually, this few weeks I've been thinking to give my lovely hubby a lovely present..but I dunno what n how to buy it for him, since I'm still on confinement.Nak kena ketuk kalo kuar rumah skang ni..nak arrange for online gift delivery, he is not sure of his new office address plak..Why I wanna give him a present???
Hmm..I am so greatful n thankful for having him as my husband..A gift from God.Since we knew that our lovely daughter passed away (still in my womb) on 21st April 2009, he was there with me..all the while..accompany me to go thru this sadness together. He gave me the strenght, support, love and everything that a mother and a wife needs in order to go thru the pain of losing a baby..my First and Wonderful Baby..I know he feel d pain too. But, he didn't show his sadness just to make me smile and laugh..
Let me recall..
21 April: Find out our baby is in a Heaven..
22 - 29 April: Admitted to hospital for induce treatment. But just 1cm opening..Doc ask us to go back home for me to have a rest...
10 May: Admitted again to continue for the induce treatment..
11 May: My wonderfull little daughter born @ 12.10pm, thru normal delivery
It's been a very traumatic experience for both of us..Imagine we have to stay in the labor room since 5 am till 7pm every day for 7 days..heard baby crying..erghh..hanya Allah yg tahu..how we felt at that time..luckily, my hubby are always there with me.With him by my side, I am strong to fight this feeling..Whenever I cry, he always tell me, "our baby being take care of by angels. She made this decision to leave us because she loves us..I shouldn't cry, but shud be happy and pray for her"...lots of courage words given to me..but what I know, whenever I heard it from him..I feel so calm and so happy.Eventhough we are losing our first child, but we still have each other..our love become stronger..I love u so much dear..
No words and nothing can decribe how I appreciate all the things that you do for me all this while. But yesterday , I heard of this song..and I find out the lyrics really show how I feel towards you...At first I tot I wanna download the song for you as a gift from my heart..tapi tak reti download la pulak..so, bagi lyric jer..hope u like it..
specially dedicated to my beloved husband..
Because you love me by Celine Dion..
For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in youI'll be forever thankful, baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through
Through it all
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
ou were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'cause you believed
I'm everything I amBecause you loved me, ooh, baby
You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love, I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe, I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed becauseI was loved by you
You were always there for me, the tender wind that carried me
The light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me
Thanks dear..
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
saya kagum, awak seorang yang tabah.saya baca blog awak dari mula sampai habis rasa tenang je hati.apa pun semoga cepat dapat baby baru :) insyaAllah.
Post a Comment