Quote of the day..I am sad of something..n my hubby email me with this line " Hold Your Head Up High dear "..Meaning: You can hold your head high, or hold your head up high, if you feel proud of something.
Yes, I shud be proud of myself..I have gone thru lots of obstacles, difficulties and challenges in my life and I have overcome it.I am having a great life and shud be thankful to God for wat I have. Thanks to my hubby, family and friends for being so supportive...Okie, I am so emo..
Let the past be gone and look into a bright future. I can’t look into a bright future if my eyes are still filled with tears from the past kan...
"The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it.The present is here, live it." :)
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Alhamdulilah !!
Love u ..
Memuah muah !!
Love,
-Hubby-
Ur very inspiring la Irna :)
I link ur blog kays hihi - Shasha
Hubby,
Thans dear..muah2..
Sha2,
thanks for reading..I just write watever yg rasa di hati..hoho..nak menghooping ur blog laks..
Post a Comment