Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Farewell Email..

I had been scratching my head thinking how to compose my farewell email..After referring to my x-colleagues' farewell emails and some from the internet, I managed to come out with this :

Dear all,

My life’s destiny has brought me to today, marking my final day in Ernst & Young IPOH and continue my career path in Ernst & Young KL. Looking back my almost 5 colorful years have passed and I must say that I am ending my journey here with the very fondest of memories.

Firstly, I would like to give my special THANKS to Ms Leong for for giving me the opportunity to be part of this family and offer me with the best during my tenure of employment here. I am one of the privileged ones who have been given the opportunity to grow together with the company. My experience here has led me to high levels of maturity and strength, mainly in terms of knowledge and experience. The guidance, support and advice that I gained have enriched my knowledge, skills and contributed to the person I am today, and what I would still be. It has been my honor to have had the opportunity to work alongside all of you. Thank you to ALL of you and special thanks to Sook Leng, Soon, Poh Yoke, Yen Nee, Borg Huey,Danny and the rest of the managers.

To my dearest mentees and all the fellow seniors and juniors, keep up the good work and it is always great to work with you all. Cherish the knowledge and experiences that you gain in Ernst & Young and I'm certain it will be rewarding in the future.

To admin and TAX personnel, thanks for your help and support.

I truly cherish the friendship that was built throughout my stay here.You are a special group of people and I will definitely miss you all dearly. Throughout my days in EY, I am being loved and cared for and I will definitely keep with me all the sweet memories and love that had showered me.

Last but not least, please do accept my sincere apologies if I have offended anyone of you, in any way.

I wish all the best to everyone in the firm, be happy, be great!

All the best and take care.

Do keep in touch :)


Amacam? Terharu biru tak?kekeke..

4 comments:

ciksha said...

It sounds very personalized and grateful and straight from the heart :D

Farina said...

If I were the one working with you in EY Ipoh, I'd be crying reading your farewell email. Anyway, have a good year ahead.Wish you the best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi dear.. its 6 laa not 5 years !!

But, I prefer my fareweel email better.

Hehe .. a big blue THANK YOU is enough for me !!

Memuah !!

- Hubby -

Irna.. said...

sya2 & farina..

Thanks.lama woo nak siapkan email tuh..dalam 2 jam gak la..haha..sbb benda dari hati nih kenkadang payah nak express in words kan..nak cari d appropriate work tu payah.

Hubby dear..

a ah la..haha, ina seriously baru perasan..another like 4 mths jadi 6 yrs dah..adoi..

Post a Comment