On Thursday, I had lunch with Pauline, Poh Yoke, Anne, danny,Leonard & Pei Yee at Maria's Cafe. Dun have the pics wif me. Si budak pei yee tak kasi2 lagi. But, on dat day, they gave me my farewell gift kongsi2 with some of my other colleagues~signature pen which I am longing for..huhu..syiok!
Friday lunch with my Malay colleagues..
Ard 4.30pm after returning all d Ipoh office properties, and distributing my Farewell cakes (oh..forgot to take da pics..)yup, end up I bought 2 cakes at Deli Cakes~my fav cashew chocolate cake and marble cheese cake (Diorg kata sedapsss), I had my photo sessions with my officemates for d last time in d office..
Oh..dis is my first work station on d day I join EY..till I was senior...
Then, I moved to a workstation with no deskmate...my own cubicle.agak bosan actually..too isolated from others..
Lots of people not around dat day..on EL, AL, MC and do field work at client place...so, ini2 aje yg tinggal..for d photo session..jadi la..
At nite, dinner with Ms Leong, Chin Yee, Ida and new staff (alamak..tak hingat nama).Lepas makan, Janet, Chooi Fun and Ee- Leng plak mai and we continue yamcha..
Oh ya, as a token of my appreciation to my Director and Patner, I bought them lucky trees..They are so happy to have it..best kan jadi bos.
I am going to miss EY Ipoh so much..I am very proud of myself for being strong enuf to work in EY Ipoh dat long, almost 6 years. Sungguh tak sangka. Before I left, someone told me, I have created history in EY Ipoh. I am d first malay working in EY IPOH for dat long and that is an achievement in itself. To top that fine feat, aka icing on the cake, I am the first ever malay AM in EY Ipoh history..Think of dat, it makes me SMILE..susah payahku berbalas :) Alhamdulillah..
Good bye EY Ipoh..Sayonara..




4 comments:
Today is a history !!
Good luck with your first day in EY KL today dear !!
I believe you will achieve the same high as u did in EY Ipoh :D
Love u a lot !!
- Hubby -
wah terharu aku tgk farewell celeb ko, bestnya2, hehe, anyway aku pun kagum sebab ko one and only lady batch kita yg still in EY.congrats
hubby,
thanks dear..amin2..
love u too...
Anonymous,
saper ni?huhu..ha ah..aku terharu sesgt masa farewell tuh..rasa cam takmo tinggal ipoh jer. ye ker?ada gi kot,kat Tax dept la tapi..liza n cik som!
Ermm, Liza tak kira sebab dia bukan join EY awal2 mcm kita, hehe..cik som lak dah resign, then baru join balik...ko tetap menang kay, chaiyo'
Noi
Post a Comment