First day:
Tot just me alone yg register for my 1st day. Mana tau, like the whole class full with new staff.But, most of them are fresh grads.So, the whole day I was busy filling in all the necessary forms, attended IT orientation, tour my REC dept, meet peoples and lastly, lepak2 at my workstation. The SM in charge still finalising my portfolio list..so, before it out, lepak2 je la.Yup,SM tuh punya ayat" u lepak2 jer dulu". Oh ya, btw, that Director is one of 3R host's sister. sgt cool orgnya..So, lepakla until ard 5.40. I can't do much as I can't open my Lotus notes,nak check email segala tak bleh..so surf net jerla..
2nd day:
Ard 10 am, rushing to meeting room. I'm not aware bout the meeting..so terkocoh kacah pegi..I called it "rebut2 staff meeting".So, all managers like choose staff they need for this coming peak period and see whether any conflict with other managers tak..It's end around 2pm..lama giler. Luckily puasa. So, at that meeting, I knew I will be handling this listed company which I will take over from my close fren, Joan Dee as she will resigned soon.So,she rebut good staff for me..lega..Abis meeting, continue lepaking..
Today and tomorrow:
By rite, I will get my final portfolio list by today. But, the Director that supposed to pass it was not around..menunggu dan menunggu. So, surf net, baca all admin stuff,baca balik all the EY methodology (macam dah lama tak keje)..dan skang berblog..keke..I think tomorrow activity will be d same as today..:). Shud i just sit and wait for d list or shud I go n ask the SM whether got anything for me to do?..hmm..entahla. Tot, once I got my portfolio list, I can start doing all the planning stuff..like try to know the background of the cases that I will be handling.haih..payah takder keje ni..
Oh, additional notes:
1)This few days I reached office around 8.40am and went back around 6pm. Org kata, minggu2 awal keje tempat baru kena tunjuk poyo skit, wpun obviously ppl know I dun have things to do..haha..
2)5-7 Oct,I will be going to somewhere (out of KL, kata HR) 3D2N for my orientation.I was so shocked hearing dat. Orientation jer pun..Tak kisahla, yg penting kita enjoy!;)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I don't know Joan Dee is resigning..sedihnye. Btw u mcm happy je kat EYKL :) Hope things go well. Good to know the life ur having there mana tau ada rezeki I pi EYKL jugak :D
Sha2..
Tula, joan dee dah tender.hmm..so far takder keje happy la kots..ada keje nanti..ntah.But, hope everything going smooth.U cepat2 la mai..ada gang nanti nak pi makan ker..apa ker..hehe..
ala irna, takkan ko dah AM pun kene LLB, haha..orientation ape ye irna, promoted to M ke?.Btw aku baru prasan imej baru blog ko ni, cun2
Noi
Post a Comment