Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Akhirnya bos dah tau!

Akhirnya yesterday I have informed my Director that I wan to transfer to KL!lega rasanya..biasala bos,she a bit reluctant to allow me to transfer n giving excuses saying that KL freeze hiring experienced people..but i told her maybe can just try first kan. takkan make conclusion without trying..then she also said that she planned to assign me for a listed job somewhere around next mth as they are short of ppl..haih..i keep on saying sorry throughout d conversation.later, dah start a listed job..have to wait for wat? another 2 or 3 mths lagi?ohh..thinks that too long for me..not that i dun wan to und their problem..but this is my life n i think it's the time for me to be sellfish a bit..takmau pikir2 n utamakan pasal keje lagi. I think as a good wife, it's time for me to think bout myself n my hubby (it's not that i dun think or consider bout him before;))I mean..it's time for us to stay closer n go thru d days TOGETHER..so, today i plan to submit d transfer form n see wat else my Director wanna say...hopefully no more excuses cos I am so DETERMINE to go..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck dear !!

Semoga everything goes smoothly :D

Love u a lot !!

Irna.. said...

tenkiu dear..yup, so far alhamdulillah,sumer berjalan lancar..tapi tak tau EYKL camner..

Anonymous said...

Dont worry bout EYKL ..

They surely want somebbody that as good as you ..

Kalau tak .. diaorg laa yg rugi !!

Hehe :D

- yusri -

Post a Comment