Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Terharu biru dgn boss!

I have passed my transfer form to my Director dah!when i passed her the form, she din say much.she put my envelope aside and continue chatting bout job related matter..huk2..sedih gak.she like ignoring my request.tapi rupa2nya, itu sumer salah faham...she is so concern bout me!actually, she really dun mind recommending me to transfer to EYKL. If can, end of this mth pun boleh.But..since she already assigned me with one special audit job, she really hope if i can settle that job b4 i leave..coz it's hard for her to tell client that i will do the job half way n replace by other ppl coz it's a very P&C ala2 top secret nyer job.handle by few ppl oni (AM,Director & patner jer).. siap client initially oni wan director level and above to involve with this case, but my director request client to include me in the team.hoho.rasa diri nih penting lak! (cewah, panjang lak citer part ni.adoi, ok enuf memuji diri)..

So, after explaining how she wan me to stay until the case settle, which is estimated by end of august..boleh plak, I asked her to make it earlier, being so demanding pulak!!!adoi..after dat conversation...i felt so damn guilty.I think she being so reasonable d by allowing me to go dat early.Normally, it will take around 2 to 6 mths from the date u apply for the transfer..ini, dia bagi 1 bulan lebih jer, dah mintak lebih..so, i pun shoot her an email to thank and apologise to her bout dat matter (emo lak)..

emailnyer berbunyi lebih kurang begini:
"I would like to thank you for your support n consideration regarding my transfer. I am sorry for being so demanding just now n really appreciate that you r willing to release me that early eventho our office currently are short of experienced staff. I will be ok to leave by end of August. .bla2.. (sudah2..poyo tak?.keke)

Tapi lega la lepas tu..tak rasa bersalah. N boss pun reply saying that she understand my situation n glad that I inform her my intention upfront.fuh..lega…

Tak abis dgn tu..my colleague told me that when I was hospitalized, she is so concern n worry bout me..can say everyday she asked bout my condition n talked bout me to the staff. They noticed whenever she talked bout me, her eyes like full of tears…ala2 berair gitu.sbb risaukan, I have to wait for 1 mth baru baby leh kuar.huhu..Terharunya...coz she is not the emo2 type..then, they said she din bother much bout my halfway job after that incident. I think, she even asked the staff to follow up my job independently n dun interrupt me dat much..huhu

I still remember, as soon as I find out Sofea passed away.. I cry n keep on saying “tak mungkin, baby gerak2 banyak last 2 weeks masa scan.baby sihat.baby naper…baby naper..”masa tuh I still lie down on the bed while doc scanned my belly. Pastu bila dah bangun, then dok kat kusi..doc asked me bila ready to deliver baby?..know wat my answer.. “saya banyak keje kat office, camner keje banyak..saya nak kena settlekan” tapi cakap sambil nangis2 lagi tu..doc n my hubby pun geleng kepala seeing me aritu..nangis2 then sempat cakap pasal keje..haih..tak taula..mmg spontan jer mind tuh..maybe otak dah lama ingat keje..keje..dan keje..kot..but glad my hubby help me to explain to my Director n explain my concern on my half way job..(sbb mmg banyak..peak kan)..tuh yg my Director bertambah emo kot after knowing dat..

Haih..panjang berjela lak post ni..kesimpulannya..terharu biru wif my Director! Thanks boss! so, esok jumpa patner lak..moga patner pun paham n lebih supportive..Sbb patner recommendation lagi power..

Tapikan, ni baru Ipoh office's response. Even if they agree on d transfer, but it still up to EYKL whether they wan me onot..or whether they have any vacancy there.I apply for BAS (business advisory services),maybe xplore something diff from audit..katanya ada vacancy.Bertawakal jer la.Apapun, I have tried my best.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hohoho ..

Baiknya Ms SL tu dear !!

Good2 !!

Semoga after this, u dpt bos2 yg best camtu lagi !

Amin !!

- yusri -

Post a Comment