hoho..dah 10 days we stay in this house in damansara.My mom and hubby really helps a lot..cleaning the house, u know I cant do much coz in confinement kan..so, just look2 see2 la..our house still not fully funished la tapi..still need to buy dining and living set. Can't wait abis pantang which is another 7 days to go, for me to shop those furnitures..yiihaaa..
Actually kan, 2days after we reached here, I went out to Giant d..haha..my mom allowed, but need to walk slowly and extra carefull. Darurat katanya..hehe..coz we need to buy cooking stuff etc, and tak sampai hati to leave me alone in the house..and this morning, I went to kopitiam opposite our place (dekat jer, walking distance..) with my mom..lepak2 minum kopi. Coz stuck in the house for so long make so lazy,and so demotivated..yerla, all the muscle 'still' jer, sleep, eat..haih..so, need to walk.
okie2..meleret dah..actually i wanna tell bout my keropok ketam. This keropok ketam is for my hubby..Other than chicken, ie KFC, drummet and watever dishes related to chicken ..he also favor ketam, filamen ketam!so, I got an idea to fry keropok ketam buatan sendiri for him!
Cara2 memasak:
1) buy a pack of filamen ketam
2) tear it line by line (ada line kat ketam tuh...;))
3) fry it!
4) Ready to EAT!
senang kan..no need to add anything.once cooked, it is ready to eat..rasanya sedap!
Hmm..when he is back from his work today, he can try my keropok ketam yg lazat..ekeke..hope he likes it :)
I think, it's the time for me to learn to cook.no excuse anymore.After married, I'm pregnant (bunting pelamin.hoho)..so, dimaafkan if din cook ;)..nak tambat hati suami kan, perut kena jaga..Haih, I oni know to cook all the simple2 dishes,..the complicated one like sambal tumis, rendang, asam pedas etc ( some ppl may think sambal is easy to cook, but not for me ;)) I must utilize my maternity leave to learn to cook and ask my mom to guide me. Huhu, sedih plak..other ppl, during maternity leave, they are so bz with their babies..but not me..argh..THINK POSITIVE! okie..
So,today, as a warm up.. I fried keropok ketam for my hubby :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment