Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Packing time!

At last, Yusri find a better house for us to rent.He has been looking for few houses d.Not dat easy, most of the places that he viewed, sumer tak ok..end up, yesterday, he viewed a house at Pelangi Damansara Astana and everything looks find. It's a partly furnish condo. The owner is malay and previous tenant pun malay, so takyah samak2 la..The house furnished with fridge,washing machine, kitchen cabinet,3 air conds and bed.kira okla..

So, we gonna move this coming saturday..I have to pack my things and listed out the household items that we need to bring from Ipoh ie kettle, plate etc

So, I will continue my confinement there. My mom will come along :)..

Hmm..we choose damansara area coz it will be nearest to EY damansara..hoho..yeah, I planned to transfer to EY KL after my leave.But, I have yet to inform my boss. Kira we make this plan and arrangement with an assumption that my boss will approve my transfer and everything will be finalised within a month, which is kira2 around august and I can move there permanently and stay with my lovely hubby..

Kalo boss tak kasi..I will try so hard, berdrama air mata ke..apa2 yg patut la..
I dun care..I will make it happen soonest possible..transfer to EY KL is my next goal..pray everything will turn well.Amin...Anyway, i can oni voice out to my boss after I come back from leave, 13 july

okla, got to start packing my things..tata..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi irna... Welcome to the blogging world! Good to hear that u will be here soon... Let's get together after u hv settled everything, k..

Post a Comment